Thursday, May 22, 2014

To blog or not to blog?

I've been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time, and finally decided to jump on the bandwagon.  I actually began to create this blog months ago, but never quite followed through.  I'm sure at some point I will share the full extent of my hesitations in starting a blog, but for now I will just say that I want this blog to be authentically me.  Many of my posts will be on the lighter side ( like my first post after this mini post, highlighting Paxton's second birthday) and some of them will be on the "heavier" side ( like why we have decided to not celebrate characters like Santa Claus and the Easter bunny). All of my posts will reflect my desire to parent Paxton in the most meaningful way possible.  I am certainly in no way claiming perfection in this area, and so will share both my successes and failures.  To be quite honest with you, I still have conflicting feelings as to whether or not I should actually start this blog, and so I can't say for sure how long it will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment